Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Guerlain Holiday 2013: I didn't think I would, but I DID!



I had a moment of weakness last Friday. Some of my fellow makeup addicts had already proudly displayed their purchases on Instagram over the past few weeks, yet I was still contemplating whether to get the Crazy Meteorites. It didn't help that when I had gone to survey the products earlier, the counters in Isetan and Parkson KLCC didn't have testers. I never buy anything without testing them on my face, especially when it comes to base makeup products. 

So last Friday, I was at Sogo to purchase an Esteè Lauder palette (which I will review in another post), and decided to drop by the Guerlain counter. I knew they were having a Christmas promotion because the counter manager had texted me about it about 10 days earlier when I had asked when the holiday collection was coming in. So they had testers, and of course, I just HAD to test them. Needless to say I was sold. The Crazy Meteorites pearls just gave me the most glorious, rosy, soft-focus glow! I could omit wearing blusher if I was too lazy to apply it. 


The pic doesn't do justice. Haha. Obviously sold, I was. I added the pressed Meteorites to my purchase because I had wanted it for some time. At RM118, the Crazy Meteorites pearls were just too good to resist. The pressed ones were RM224. A steal, if you ask me. 

I love my Meteorites. I always say I won't buy anymore, but I always do. I love them. 

P/s. I know it's been almost a year since my last post. It's horrible that I keep putting off things I ought to be doing (we know that as PROCRASTINATING), but I have a made a resolution to write more often.  So write, I must. 


No comments:

Post a Comment